Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bee Mine Products Inc.

*Bee Mine Products*

This is one of my 2 staple product lines....L.O.V.E
Not only are their products amazing but so is the Customer Service!
Bee Mine founder Tracey Q. created this awesome line of natural & organic hair care products and over this past year, I have definitely become a loyal  customer!  Here are my staples:


 The Peppermint & Tea Tree Nourishing Shampoo is the ONLY shampoo I use...period!  It is a light shampoo with a little lather but it gets the job done as far as cleansing.  My scalp feels great and it doesn't leave my hair feeling stripped, dry, and brittle.
Ingredients:  Coconut Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Palm Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Distilled Water, Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Glycerin, Panthenol (Vitamin B Complex), Potassium Hydroxide, Guar Gum, Peppermint Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil & Fragrance.

    The Rhassoul Clay Clarifying Bar is new and I can't wait to try it!  I love Rhassoul Clay so I figure this has to be good stuff LOL!  I'm worried about the flowers and twigs that are in the bar but we'll see how it works...

INGREDIENTS: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Glycerin (kosher of vegetable origin), Shea Butter, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), dl-Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B), Hydrolyzed Silk, Organic Raw Honey, Sorbitan oleate (emulsifier),Rhassoul Clay, Bentonite Clay, Soy bean protein (conditioner), Chamomile Flower, Yarrow Flower, Raw Organic Apple Cider VinegarEucalyptus Essential Oil, Fragrance.

Both of these conditioners, whether you use them together or separate are THE BIZ!!!!!!!!!!!
The BEE.U.Ti.FUL Deep Conditioner I use while I do my deep conditioning treatment overnight and in my henna and clay mixes.  My hair feels amazingly soft and moisturized and it smells great!  

Ingredients: Distilled water, Cetearyl Alcohol, BTMS (mild emulsifier), 100% Unrefined Shea Butter , 100% Organic Coconut Oil, Cupuacu Butter, Calendula Extract, Chamomile Extract, Organic Raw Honey, Paraben Free Preservative, Fragrance (Phthalate Free).

The Avocado Cream Balanced Conditioner is a lighter weight conditioner that leaves my hair feeling the same as the deep conditioner....I love mixing these 2 together!

Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Lavendula angustifolia (Organic Lavender) Distillate, Anthemis nobilis (Organic Roman Chamomile) Distillate, Cetearyl Alcohol(vegetable-based emulsifier), Ricinus communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Avocado Butter, Avocado Oil,  Stearalkonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, d-Calcium Pantothenate (Panthenol Vitamin B5), Panthenol (Vitamin B Complex), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Rosa mosqueta (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Salix nigra (Organic Black Willow Bark) Extract, Fragrance.


These 3 moisturizers are great as leave ins and for daily use.

Deja's Hair Milk I use in my leave in conditioner mix (aloe vera juice, jojoba oil, grapeseed oil, sweet almond oil)
Ingredients:  Distilled water, Coconut milk, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrosperumum Parkir (Shea Butter), Emulsifying wax, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter), Prunus dulcis (Almond Oil), Grapefruit & Peppermint Essential Oils,  Paraben & Formaldehyde Free Preservative, Vitamin E, Panthenol (Vitamin B Complex), Fragrance.
The Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer I use when my hair needs a boost and is feeling dry, especially my ends...it brings my hair back to life!  It helps prevent split ends and breakage...
Ingredients:  Distilled water, Hydrogenated Persea gratissima (Avocado) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (and) Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Emulsifying wax, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Paraben & Formaldehyde Free Preservative & Fragrance (Island Mango).


The Bee Loved Hair & Scalp Moisturizer is great if you prefer lotion to oil...it has oils and essential oils that help seal in moisture into my hair.  I use this after I put my leave in conditioner on, making sure I focus on my scalp and ends.
Ingredients: 100% Unrefined Shea Butter, 100% Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Select Herbs, Vitamin E Tocopherol Oil, Essential Oils & Fragrance (Island Mango).

Bee Mine Products are 99% natural & organic with NO Silicone/SLS-Free/Paraben-Free

Try It Naturals :-) 

1 comment:

  1. I have tried the hair milk and the deep conditioner when I first chopped. They provided great moisture even when my hair was a desert. I plan on trying more products, soon!

    ReplyDelete